Thursday, February 15, 2007

Turbo Hand~
Before I show you guys what I have MADE for the last week, I want to show you my Ingrid. I have finished it and it is sooo soft. I wish I could do better in the sleeves seaming, maybe I should read up some books about finishing and seaming. Any suggestion ladies?



Pattern: Ingrid from Louisa Harding Yarns - Winter's Muse Classics

Yarn: Nashua Handknits worsted 75% wool, 25% Alpaca 100g, 200meters - 5 1/2 balls

needle: 3.25mm and 4mm

I have tuned myself into the "Turbo" mode for a week, I've been knitting, knitting and knitting. I have completed 2 other projects in past week. Those are simple and quick projects but I think they are sweet. What do you think? =) I knitted a simple shrug and crocheted the edge. And... I made a felted tote, added two cute crocheted flowers on it. Not bad huh? hehe~

I love this simple shrug that soo easy to make.


This is another combination project of knitting and crocheting~

I have received the Interweave Knit Spring and found few interesting projects that I want to knit so badly. Too many patterns... too many! And you know what, I am spoiled by my SP9 too much! Janet sent me another package and I got it right a day before the Valentines~ Dear Janet sent me a ball of white wool yarn, to do some kool-aid dying projects. How nice!!! I am planning to do a multicolor dying though~ HAve to read up some dying tutorials for sure! Thanks again Janet! Muaksss !
ss_blog_claim=41127c93a276c93b2ec234e3485ea835