Sunday, February 18, 2007

Gong Xi Gong Xi~ 恭喜恭喜
Today is the 1st day of Chinese New Year and it is the year of PIG! =)
恭喜恭喜
!!!This is the 2nd time in my life that I dint get to celebrate Chinese New Year with my family. Hmmm... Hopefully coming years I have the opportunity to fly home and celebrate CNY with my family. The 1st time I had CNY without my family was the year I studied in Scotland. But 8 of us, all gals did cook a nice and yummy reunion dinner at the day before CNY. Time flies, and I really miss those days I studied in Scotland.

Anyway, I did buy a new RED top for the 1st day of CNY. I put it on to lunch and guess what me and John did after lunch? We went for a motorbike ride!!! Weather is warmer today and its been more than a year I never had a ride on his FAT BOY! John always excited to go a ride with me and honestly I dont show much interest, hehe~ Since today is the very new beginning of the year, I decided to enjoy this ride as much as I could. Well, I have to put on the helmet which I think it looks cute (or maybe stupid) on me~ haha~ Its a 30 mins ride around the block and it was fun! =)



At this very beginning of PIG year, I wish everyone all the best. Good health, Good wealth, Stay happy forever, Stay beautiful forever, Stay handsome forever。。。 and... WORLD PEACE ~ hahahaha... stupid me!

This is a sweet piggy bank I bought from hobby-lobby. I just love it~
ss_blog_claim=41127c93a276c93b2ec234e3485ea835