Tuesday, May 22, 2007

4 more repetitions to go!
I just finished a white cotton lacey shrug last night, which ordered by my client from ETSY. She wants it to be in longer sleeves. Hopefully she is happy with this shrug! =)



At the same time, I am working on my Arctic Diamonds Stole too. I abled to complete the 1st repetition and there are 4 more to go. I believe I have enough yarn for this stole, still I am crossing my finger. Fingers are itchy now, and cant make up my mind what I should knit next. I really wanna CO something new tonight. I really should complete my Rusted Root... I really should work on the lacey top for my mom... I should knit some slang bag for summer!!! oohhh... Too many things on mind now. What should I do next? I should look at those new pattern books and choose one, or two!


By the way, I ordered some yarn from knitpicks last night. I also ordered some circular needles, which are in size 3.50mm, 3.75mm and 4mm. I am actually very tempted to purchase the optional circular needles set but then, I think I will only get it at year end.

John got me a copy of Fitted Knits by Stephanie Japel when we were in Scottsdale. I personally like few patterns in this book. Besides, I am also very much liking the Spiral Boot Socks from Interweave Knits summer 07. If I make it, I would want it to be in shorter length. But it must be in this sweet baby pink color! So sweet!



ss_blog_claim=41127c93a276c93b2ec234e3485ea835