Thursday, March 22, 2007

High collar tank
I am knitting a sleeveless high colar tank top with the knitpicks merino style yarn in Vanilla colors. I finished the back piece this afternoon. I wish I could complete the whole tank before I fly back to Malaysia. This pattern is inspired by the collared tank in knitsimple. I love the collar very much. Instead of knitting plain stockinette st., I knit it in a beautiful lace pattern. You can tell how much I love lace pattern. I think I knit faster with lace pattern.

The Merino Style from knitpicks is very soft. I like the yarn quite much. Definitely will order more in different color. I have fun playing with the increase and decrease stitch with this project and it shows a great shapely waist. I knit this in S, M size. Hmmm... I need to turn on my turbo mode to finish the front piece as soon as possible.




My friend ordered the Fitted Knits by Stefanie Japel and I will bring this book back to Malaysia for her. So I am lucky enough to have the chance to look at the book. I personally think its a very good pattern book and I want to get a copy for myself. But, there are few real bad reviews for this book in Amazon though. I personally think those reviews are rediculous. They bitch about the cheap yarn Stefanie used in the book and at the same time showing off how many expensive yarn they USED to knit with. There are few patterns in that book are real pretty and interesting. I really think so~

I read a comment left by Laura.y and she thought the girl who modelled here is ME. *Ahem.. ahem...* Laura, I hope to have THAT body but too bad, thats not me! haha~ She is Johns second daugther. =) She does a real good job in modelling all those garments for me.

ss_blog_claim=41127c93a276c93b2ec234e3485ea835