Sunday, March 11, 2007

lavanda + cable
Nina was over here this afternoon and modelled the lavanda tank for me.

I got this yarn from hobby-lobby. I was attracted by the color first, and also the price. So I gave it a try.

Ended out I bought 6 more skeins today, in lavanda and red.



The yarn brand is Sinfonia Omega. Made in Mexico. 100% mercerized cotton. This tank is simple yarn over and PSSO stitch pattern. It goes very good with the white tank underneath. I used 2 skein for this project. About 400m. If there was a sales going on at Hobby-lobby, I will grab more of this yarn maybe in other different color. I really think this yarn is not bad at all.
I was dying to knit a cable vest few days ago, remember? I started it and have it knitted up to 11" in round. But I kinda changed my mind this evening. I think I will make it into a tank tube instead. Hmmm... By now, you should have a brief idea how my knitting habit is when I have no pattern to follow. I just follow my heart. I think 2 more days or so, my cable ??? will be revealed~ haha!


ss_blog_claim=41127c93a276c93b2ec234e3485ea835