Saturday, August 29, 2009

More Yarn Coming......
I have been buying yarn alot lately and I still want to buy. Well, I finally have my first Malabrigo yarn and what can I say?! After you have your hand and eye on it, you just know you want MORE of THEM!!! I bought one skein of worsted weight merino wool Lime Blue. The color is soo nice and it is SOFT!!! I have been looking at Malabrigo yarn the whole afternoon online to figure out which color I am going to get next.



Photobucket


I purchased yarn from Littleknits and besides Malabrigo, I got some other discounted yarn as well. There are these Andes hand dyed wool yarn are on sales and they are dirt cheap!!! only 3.50usd per skein (216yard). Honestly, I was abit disappointed when I got them because the color is quite off from what I saw online. The color are much more ligther than I expected. I bought 2 skein each color and I am planing to knit scarf with them.


Photobucket


I also bought some Skacel Adagio wool n silk mixed yarn and classic elite Rave. They are on sales as well, so I just got them. My LYS is having sales for some of its yarn as well, 25% discount. I couldn't help and bought some wool yarn AGAIN. The Berroco wool/alpaca yarn are one of the sales items and I bought one purple and one green! Yup!!! My favourite color! =)


Photobucket


Photobucket
ss_blog_claim=41127c93a276c93b2ec234e3485ea835