Friday, August 14, 2009

Italy, France, Greece and India
I always wish to travel to Europe again because I had so much fun visiting to Italy and France few years back. I can't see this happens in any time sooner as the whole trip will cost a lot of money. When I found out that Stouffers-panini is having a contest going on about winning a trip to Europe, I was so excited and looking forward! But I became like a deflated balloon when I realized the contest is only available for Canadians.

I like Stouffer's Panini products and I will have them for lunch at weekdays when I am alone and don't feel like making anything. The contest that I have mentioned above is for promotion of the launch of 4 new varieties which are the Bistro Meatballs & Peppers, Bistro Chicken Souvlaki, Lean Cuisine Grilled Vegetables & Goat Cheese and Lean Cuisine Mango Chicken Tikka. Eventhough I can't take part in this contest, I will be more than willing to try out these new products especially the Lean cuisine mango chicken tikka and Lean cuisine Grilled vegetables & goat cheese.

For Canadians out there who are interested in this contest, you should try out Stouffer's Panini new products and let the taste takes you to where you wish to go! There are 3 grand prizes to win with the choice of India, Greece, Italy or France. This grand prize comes with a $10,000 gift cards!

Besides that, there are 12 secondary prizes for you to win too! It is a Sony Digital Camcorder with the value of $500 each. Also, you can try your luck to win some daily instant prizes like free Stouffer's product coupons. You can register here for the contest and the registration process allows for one free entry. You can only have one unique UPC code entry per day. Remember, this offer is available to Canadian residents only.


Post?slot_id=
ss_blog_claim=41127c93a276c93b2ec234e3485ea835