Thursday, August 20, 2009

Perfect Protein Snack
I always have hard time to decide what to eat for lunch most of the time especially during weekdays when John is at work. I tend to eat less for lunch so most of the choices are salad, yogurt or toast. You can imagine how fast I would get bored of these kind of food.

Salad is always my first choice and once a while, I will cook some lean chicken or turkey to go with my salad but that is just too much hassles for me. When I see Fix Quix is launched in the market, I am just can't wait to try it out.

Fix Quix is a refrigerated cubed meat product that can be a versatile meal starter as well as a healthy protein snack. This is a new product from Buddig and available in three premium flavors which are Grilled Chicken, Oven-Roasted Turkey, and Smoked Ham . These products are ready to eat and they are perfect for lazy people like me. I can conveniently adding these cubed meat to my salads. For moms who have hard time preparing afternoon snack for their kids, you now can try out Fix Quix. They are great snacks for kids.

Fix Quix is certified by the American Heart Association as it is low in calories and also low in fat. It is gluten Free and has no MSG. Fix Quix is totally a healthy food product which everyone would love. I can't wait to try out the Grilled chicken product because it is only 60 calories per serving.

Are you interested in Fix Quix as much as I am? If yes, you now can download the $1.00 online coupon at www.buddig.com/fixquix , print it out and use it at the register! But the coupon is only good in Texas, Arizona and St. Louis. Now, I am really happy that I stay in Texas and I can check this out soon.


Post?slot_id=
ss_blog_claim=41127c93a276c93b2ec234e3485ea835