Friday, August 21, 2009

Simple Quick Homecook Meal
I managed to get some salmon and shrimp with very good price from Kroger this week. Both John and I love seafood and it is always easy to cook them. I used a recipe from Shirley which she gave me last week, but unfortunately, I don't have mayonese so I just omitted it. Actually the recipe is very similar to the one I read up at Allrecipes.com. Well, this is a great recipe and everything can be done in less than 30mins. LOVE IT!!!


Photobucket



For the shrimp, I used the Shrimp Lemon Pepper linguini recipe from Allrecipes.com. Yes, I love this recipe site. But I replaced the linguine with elbow pasta. I also used marsala wine instead of white wine because I don't have any! haha! It turned out to be a perfect meal for us.


Photobucket
ss_blog_claim=41127c93a276c93b2ec234e3485ea835