Thursday, August 13, 2009

Pretty In White Shrug
I have made this shrug a week ago and I think I finish this in a day. I used 8mm needle and chunky wool acrylic yarn. It is a fantastic one skein project that I can see myself making again. Since I only use one skein of yarn, so this shrug is made in XS or S size.

I get Shirley to be my model without showing her face and I really appreciate her kindness! =) The shrugs look soooo pretty on her and I know I will make another white one in S and a black one in M size. I still have one skein of white yarn and 2 skein of black.

As you can see, I knitted the body using a very simple elegant leave lace pattern. For the edge, I made a 2x2 ribbing and at the other side of edge, I crocheted around it to give the shrug more feminine touch.

I really really like how it looks on Shirley! Hopefully there are some ETSY buyers out there will love this piece as much as I do!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
ss_blog_claim=41127c93a276c93b2ec234e3485ea835