Monday, February 02, 2009

Perfume Collection
I used to buy many different perfumes when I was working back home but lately, I do not spend any money in purchasing perfume in the past year because I do not go out that often. If you have a chance to look at my perfume collection, it is not hard for you to figure out that I like fruit and flower fragrant. Something light but not too strong basically.

Lately, I like everything about rose. I would like to get a rose flower fragrant perfume but honestly, I haven't found any particular one that I really fall for. Some are either too strong or the smells are totally off. I am still looking for the right one.

Valentine's day is coming, I bet many guys will buy perfume for their girl friends. What perfumes do you like? Maybe it is good that you hint your boyfriend about the perfume that you like so you will get something you really want!
ss_blog_claim=41127c93a276c93b2ec234e3485ea835