Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Pretty Rose Headband
I always have weakness for pretty hair accessories and lately I have been looking at many headbands online but I did not see anything that I MUST get until I saw THIS at BrookOwens's blog. I clicked in her ETSY store right away and bought one for myself. Well, to be honest, I spent more than 10 minutes to decide which color I should go for because ALL of them are simply elegant and BEAUTIFUL.



I managed to buy one and it arrived in time before Christmas. I was a kid then wearing my favourite headband two days in the row for Christmas eve and Christmas day when I visited to my families' places. I love this sweet felted white rose headband deeply and I am thinking to get another one. I am thinking about a BLACK rose ponytail holder. I might have to get Brook to custom make this for me! ( Hi Brook! Big Wave) -- She drops by my blog sometimes! hehe~

Oh, I forgot to tell you all that the headband arrived nicely wrapped in a box with gift wrapping paper and card! It made me smile from ear to ear like a clown! haha~ I like pretty stuff ok!!!

ss_blog_claim=41127c93a276c93b2ec234e3485ea835