Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Valentine's Gift!
I can't believe that January is almost gone and I am still totally in the holiday mood. February is approaching and I really have to start thinking of what to get for John for valentines. I actually have an idea what John would like to have. I think a Ceiva digital photo frame will make a perfect gift.

I have been eyeballing on Ceiva digital photo frames for a while since Christmas. I am very convinced with the quality of this product and I like the 8" high defination display frame it comes with. Also, I am very impressed with the fact that you don't need the internet or PC to upload pictures to the photo frame. You just have to plug the frame to a phone line and you will be able to receive or send pictures to anyone around the whole world who uses the Ceiva digital picture plan. Well, if you are having hard time thinking of the right gift for your parents or grandparents, I definitely think Ceiva digital photo frame is something that will win their hearts. It is so easy and convenient to use.

Ceiva is offering a great promotion right now. You can get the digital photo frame with the price of $29.99 with the purchase of one year subscription of picture plan. I really think it is a very attractive deal and all the orders that made before 13th of February 2pm get the free ground shipping.


Post?slot_id=
ss_blog_claim=41127c93a276c93b2ec234e3485ea835