Friday, February 13, 2009

3rd Feb 2009 - My 29th Birthday
It really took me a while to accept that I have turned 29th.
I have to admit that I am fear of getting old
but I know that is a fact that everybody has to come around.

Well, instead of being worried about getting old, I think I should
look at what I have now and be content about it.

I hope that I would have a wonderful whole year.
I could do something that I want and accomplish something
that helps boosting up my confidence.

Happy Birthday to me!


My lovely family threw me a birthday party last weekend and I was totally spoiled with the delicious food, yummy liquor and wonderful presents. Have I ever told you how much I love and appreciate them? I really thank god for giving me John and also his wonderful family. I am blessed to be part of them.


Photobucket

Yummy Ham


Photobucket



Photobucket

Definitely delicious! Lovet he corn, spinach mushroom and the bean!



Photobucket

My birthday cake!!! My mother in law made this!
Can you count how many candles are on the cake?



PRESENTS!!!


Photobucket


Photobucket

Such a lovely cute gift box!!! What is inside?


Photobucket
Oh... I hold my breath when I saw them!!! They are so beautiful!

Thanks Gloria and Mike! More candles and candle holders for me!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
A big matches box with Paris Eiffel Tower on it!


Photobucket

More candle from Gloria and Mike!!!


Photobucket


Well, I am born at year 1980 but I am not a monkey because I was born before the Chinese New Year at 1980. So I am a goat. I am very sorry about this zodiac confusion as Gloria has no idea about this my Chinese zodiac animal is goat. I appreciate her effort and I am keeping this monkey candle!!! =) It smells very good though!



Photobucket


Photobucket

Yeah!!! I got another glass from Lolita! It is a margarita glass!
Present from Rosanne and Steve!



Photobucket


Photobucket

A recipe of making a watermelon margarita
at the bottom of the glass! Cool!



Photobucket

A green sweater from my Parents in law!
Green, my favourite color!


Photobucket



Photobucket

Beautiful vase from Rosanne and Steve! Aaahhh, it is green as well!
John needs to get me flowers now!


Photobucket



Photobucket

Birthday cards from family and friend!
ss_blog_claim=41127c93a276c93b2ec234e3485ea835