Monday, September 17, 2007

London
I went to London three times so far in my life and I visit to its China Town everytime I go. Its not only because that I could get some Chinese goods there, but also love the food there to death. But I know, there are many better places that I could go in London. So I tell myself, If I got the chance to go back to London one day, I would like to try out some other nice restaurants and pubs!

Want to get some reviews of London restaurants and pubs? trustedplaces.com does a good job in this! With the clear categories listed out, you can easily find the restaurant and pub you like in London.

I wish I could have a cold brew beer in a nice pub and watch my favourite soccer team playing in EPL in my next trip to London! Thats really what I wish!


**this is a paid post**
ss_blog_claim=41127c93a276c93b2ec234e3485ea835