Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Bomb Loader!


Diana (my SIL) scanned this and sent it to me few days ago and it gave me a big smile seeing that. I would like to share this with all of you. John joined the military like 20 years ago and he was a bomb loader in air force. He always told me about the things he used to do in the military before I saw this picture and now eventually I have a better idea about it. This photo was published in the newspaper. I guess John cut it down and gave it to Diana.

Look at him, so young back then and way too thin! I think he is at least 30lbs heavier now. I am so proud of him as the fact he served his beloved country and fought for the country in middle east years ago. Hey ladies, John Figueroa thats my DH name and he is my man! *blush!*

ss_blog_claim=41127c93a276c93b2ec234e3485ea835