Sunday, July 19, 2009

A New Pair of Jeans...
I cannot remember exactly when was the first time I wore a jeans but I remember the first pair of jeans that I purchased with my own money. That happened when was 20 years old. After three months working as a assistant in a clinic, I spent around 50usd to purchase my dream jeans. That was a big amount for me but that jeans was absolutely nice.

Everyone must have at least a pair of jeans and I always in the mood to buy new jeans whenever there are new designs or promotions going on.
Armani Exchange is one of the brands that I like very much. Their jeans are trendy and always have good fits.

Skinny jeans is something that I die for but too bad I don't have a good shape to carry. Most of the time, I will only eye on low rise or regular rise boot, straight or flare jeans. Looking at the Armani Exchange women denim site, I spotted few pairs of jeans that I would like to get. Potassium straight leg and AX pocket boot cut have the color I love. Honestly, not only those colors attract me, their fittings look amazingly great too! I have many pair of pumps and heels could go with these jeans. I love those blue colors. They totally should be in my wardrobe now!




AX wing printed boot cut are awesom as well. When you are sick of simple plain jeans, this is the jeans that you should get because the wing print on the pocket is simply way too cool! I really have to go to the store this coming weekend to check them out! Armani Exchange now has new premium denim starting at the price of 98usd. I bet that is definitely a good price for a pair of good jeans.



AX is having a SMS campaign going on now, the "Text AX contest". You can participate to win a pair of denim every day for the moth of July by texting the keyword "DENIM2" to ARMANI (276264). For more information, you can visit here.

For customers who purchase a full price pair of denim from Armani Exchange in store or online between 7/7/09 – 7/19/09 will receive a gift card of $20 off for your next purchase of $100 or more. The gift cards are valid from 7/30/09 through 8/15/09.
You can never have enough jeans in the wardrobe! Go to AX site and look for your favorite jeans now.










Post?slot_id=
ss_blog_claim=41127c93a276c93b2ec234e3485ea835