Friday, December 05, 2008

Tell Santa What You Want

Do you still remember the last time you sat on Santa's lap and told him what you wanted for Christmas? For me, that happened at least 18 years ago. I miss those precious moments when I was little. Guess what, I just had a wonderful experience sitting on Santa's lap again today.

Don't be shocked my friends. You can do the same as I did at sitonsataslap.com! Look at the picture I attach in this post and you can tell how much fun I had with Santa. The reason why I submitted that picture was because I think I look silly in it. So I think Santa will like my silly face and grant my wish! I just got a wish and you should tell Santa yours too!

CEIVA Digital Photo Frame is offering the Wish Sweepstake everyday till Christmas eve. You just have to go to the site, submit your own photo and write down what you wish for Christmas. Also, you must be a resident of the United States or Washington D.C. and 18 years of age to enter the optional sweepstakes. One randomly entry will be selected and his wish will be granted. These sweepstakes last till Christmas eve.

CEIVA Digital Photo frame is very different from the other digital photo frames. You can receive photo from your friends or family members from everywhere around the world. No PC or internet is required. You just have to plug and connect the digital frame to the phone line and you are ready to enjoy and play with this amazing digital frame.

You now can pay a 100usd less in getting a CEIVA Digital Photo frame at this special season. No shipping fee is required.


Post?slot_id=27965&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark
ss_blog_claim=41127c93a276c93b2ec234e3485ea835