Thursday, December 04, 2008

12/4-12/6 Sales at Sears!

I just checked out the Sears sales flyer and I am already very excited about my next trip to Sears because there are few things that I definitely want to get. With the unbeatable prices that Sears offers in these coming sales, I called up Ally and told her about it. She wants to go shopping with me at Sears this weekend and I am pretty sure we will leave Sears with bags of good bargains.

You really have to check out this week sales flyer then you will understand why I am so excited about it. All the Colormate flannel sheet sets are on sales. You can buy any size of the flannel sheets by paying only 19.99usd. Flannel sheets do make good Christmas gifts. I will definitely get some flannel sheets for my family members.

Also, I spotted a pair of women boots in Sears and it is now 50% discounted. Its original price was 65usd and after the 50% discount, you just have to pay 32.50usd. That is definitely a good price for a pair of nice women boots. I hope I still can find my size when I go to Sears tomorrow. I need a pair of boots for this winter and also the trip to New York next year.

What are you waiting for? The sales are from 12/4/2008 to 12/6/2008. It is the Sears 3 Day Sale! Check out the flyer and let's go shopping!!!




Post?slot_id=27849&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark
ss_blog_claim=41127c93a276c93b2ec234e3485ea835