Thursday, December 04, 2008

Seared Scallop Angel Hair
I went for grocery shopping few days ago and I saw a pack of scallops were on sales. I forgot how much pounds they were but I paid like 7usd and had about 10 big scallops. I guess that was a good price!

I never cooked scallops before but Shirley did teach me how to make seared scallops few months ago. Honestly I did not really remember the whole recipe and she is now in Malaysia which is too far to reach out for help. So I decided to just go with the flow and put whatever spices or ingredient I felt like. Guess what, it turned out not bad and it was edible! haha~ John and I enjoyed that meal very much. I think I need to sear the scallops bit longer next time and add in some seafood broth will be nicer too.


ss_blog_claim=41127c93a276c93b2ec234e3485ea835