Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Comfy Slipper
Mike showed me a handknitted slipper that his grandmother knitted him when he was little. He wonders if I could make something similar for him and his family members as Christmas gifts. I had a look at the slipper and I think that won't be something hard to make. So I picked some wool+acrylic yarn from LYS few days ago and started knitting one. I made one with double strand of yarn and the slipper came out very very satisfying =) They are sooo comfortable to wear. I now want to knit a pair for myself and also John.

I took some pictures of the slippers and I think they show very pretty and comfy in the pictures. What do you think? I just finish making the 2nd pair today and tomorrow I will knit a pair in orange red color.






ss_blog_claim=41127c93a276c93b2ec234e3485ea835