Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Presentsss From Shirley~
Shirley went back to Malaysia for 5 weeks since November. She touched down around mid of December and we did not get to meet up at all till today. We actually exchanged Christmas presents today and her gifts for me just surprised me.

Eventhough this is not the first time she bought me make up, still I am very very delighted with the gift. Aaaahhhhhh!!! She got me a Christian Dior 5 Couleurs Iridescent in color 009. I am using the Christian Dior Diorshow mascara and I love it also I heard good things about its eyeshadow. I really really can't wait to try it out.

Anyway, before I show everybody what I got for Christmas this year. I would like to show the make-ups that Shirley bought me this year. She is such a sweet heart. The first one is Castledew she got me from Korea. I was so into brown, taupe and gold color lately. She knows my taste and my liking therefore she got me this.






The second one is a mini duo-eyeshadow from Paul n Joe. Nude-peach color with brown. I love this very much as well. She gave this to me as a present when I flew back to Malaysia. Haha~ Look at the simply n nice packaging! So sweet!






The last one that I want show is the Christion Dior palette. * Excited * Very pretty! But I haven't played with the color yet. I definitely will try them out very soon. Thanks again Shirley!!! =p






ss_blog_claim=41127c93a276c93b2ec234e3485ea835