Thursday, December 18, 2008

Texas Weather





Texas weather is always weird. It was pretty crazy cold for the past few days, I am talking about 25F to 28F cold. Today weather is warmer, up to around 55F but it is so foggy and from what I heard from the weather forecast, it is tomorrow will be sunshine 75F. Hey, it is so hard to estimate or predict the weather of Texas.

I like today weather very much. It is foggy and cool. Maybe not a very good day to drive too fast around but I did go to the nearby mall with Desiree for about 2 hours. I got some good deal from Bath & Body Works and Victoria's Secret.

I will be baking cookies with my dearie sister in laws tomorrow. I have chosen two type cookies to make which are chocolate chips cookies and sugar cookies. Nothing really fancy or special =)
ss_blog_claim=41127c93a276c93b2ec234e3485ea835