Friday, December 19, 2008

Sugar Cookies


I had a very fun and interesting afternoon making, baking cookies with Rosanne and Gloria. I have chosen to make sugar cookies and I spent FEW hours just rolled the dough and cut them in the shape I want. Not as easy or as simple the recipe says definitely but they come out very tasty. I like it very much. John actually wants me to make another batch on Monday. If I am going to make this sugar cookies again, I will try to do the frosting and decoration nicer =)

Rosanne and Gloria had made bunch of chocolate chips cookies and oatmeal butterscotch cookies while I was focused, real focused playing with my dough hahaha~ Thanks for inviting me over for this cookies baking section and I am looking forward to next year gathering already!
ss_blog_claim=41127c93a276c93b2ec234e3485ea835