Monday, December 22, 2008

My Dog - Pepe~



We have one dog and its name is Pepe. He is not a pure breed of German Shepperd but he is still my very handsome dog. Most of the time, we put him outside at the backyard and that is his territory but lately, weather is freezing cold and we let him come in the house.

Pepe is a spoiled dog also a very smart dog. Sometimes it is just hard to ignore him but let him come to me, sleep on my lap and pad him.

Also, he will only listen to John's instruction. Apparently he just neglects whatever I yell at him. I love Pepe! He is such a sweet heart most of the time. There was a time when John went oustation to Arizona and I was home all by myself with Pepe for about a week. I let Pepe in and kept me companionship in the evening when I was alone. About 10 or 11pm one night, I just fell asleep on the couch for an hour or so. When I woke up, Pepe was not in the living room anymore but sleeping in the laundry room, where we keep him in the winter or summer. He was so cute! I love my dog!!!

These few days, he loves to come up to me, lay his head on my lap and rest there (I sit on the carpet most of the time, right in front of my laptop). Eventhough I try to push him away so I could continue my knitting, he will still lay right next to my laps. My dog just loves me doesnt him? hehe...
ss_blog_claim=41127c93a276c93b2ec234e3485ea835