Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve...
I have been real busy these few days. Rushing to the mall and completed some last minute shopping, also, have been non-stop knitting for some gloves. At the time of 2.27am of this year Christmas eve, I am still sitting in front of my lap top writing this post entry.
Some presents are scattered everywhere in my living room but most of them are nicely display under my Christmas tree. I can't wait for the Christmas eve night gathering with my family. I can't wait for the delicious tamales as well~
I did not get to finish the sweater for my MIL as what I wanted and planned. I will try to finish it as soon as possible and give it to her sometimes January.
I have to wake up at 9am later and go to Old Navy and the book store to get the very very last minute Christmas presents. I did so much more for this year Christmas and I am really enjoy it. I have picked 2 snack recipes from allrecipes.com just now and I am going to make that for tonight gathering.
I will definitely take lots and lots of pictures of the food, presents and my parents in law Christmas tree!!! May you all have a wonderful Christmas, Holiday and happy new year!!!
ss_blog_claim=41127c93a276c93b2ec234e3485ea835