Monday, December 08, 2008

New boots and Some Scarves!!!


Remember I mentioned about the women boots I spotted on Sears flyer days ago? I did go to Sears on Friday after dinner. You know what, they only have 3 pairs left and there was only one pair of size 9. That was the display one. I checked on them and they were perfectly new and in good condition. So I did not think much and decided to get them. 35usd for a pair of boots, you can't complain much, can you?! Love it!

Another two scarves that I made for clients that I would like to share with everyone. These two scarves were knitted in same patterns and the brown one was requested to be made in 10" width and 70" length. One was sent to Australia and another was to Brooklyn. Also, I just accept an order to make a shrug for a bride to be. Her wedding is at 27th December so I will have to start rolling the ball and get it done as soon as possible!




ss_blog_claim=41127c93a276c93b2ec234e3485ea835