Sunday, August 09, 2009

Such Pretty Green Crystalline Ceramic Bowl
We went to John Simon's birthday party last weekend and we had fun hanging out together. Not only I get to play with their girls, eat nice food, I came home with a pretty ceramic bowl. Diane, John's wife is an awesome artist. She MAKES thing! I know, I am awesome too cause I MAKE things as well! hahah! Anyway, Diane can draw, paint and make ceramic. I believe she still have many other talents that I have discovered yet.

She showed us her works and my eye just couldnt leave this ceramic bowl when I saw it. It is sooo gorgeous. I LOVE the color. Diane is nice enough to give it to me! She insisted me to have it! Aaahhh! I was like a little kid holding it with both hands all the way home.
Diane sells her works at ETSY and if you are looking for ceramic items, please visit to her sites. I believe you will like her stuff.




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
ss_blog_claim=41127c93a276c93b2ec234e3485ea835