Thursday, August 06, 2009

Find the BEST Hotel Rate HERE!
I travel around quite often not only in the states but also to South East Asia. When I get the chance to travel back to Malaysia, I will try to take a trip to other nearby countries for vacation. I tend to make wise decisions on getting hotel rooms. I need a good hotel room which is located strategically in the city so I can conveniently visit to places around.

No one wants to pay too much for a hotel room so you need to know the cleverest way to book your hotel room. Have you heard about www.HotelsCombined.com? If the answer is NO, then you should bookmark this site right now. Whenever you need to get a hotel room either for vacation or business trip, this is the site you should visit.

www.HotelsCombined.com is the world's no. 1 hotel search engine and now they need more people to know about their great service. HotelsCombined.com is doing good by donating $20 to charity everytime people blogs about it. Also, they are paying $10 for a tweet and $5 for becoming a fan of their Facebook page. Let's help them spread to word to the others so they can donate to the charity what they normally would have had to spend on advertising. Spread The Word For Charity now everybody!

I have checked out some hotel rates at the site and they are totally cheaper than how much I used to pay for. I am talking about 25% cheaper!!! I am glad that I know about this site now and I will never ever pay way too much for hotel rooms! Now, I am going to become a fan of their Facebook page to know more about them!



6-08-2009_6-00-08_pm


Post?slot_id=
ss_blog_claim=41127c93a276c93b2ec234e3485ea835