Thursday, November 13, 2008

Cajun Chicken Pasta

I loveeeeeee allrecipes.com. I always get good recipes there. I had some chicken in the fridge and I thought cooking pasta for dinner would be a good idea. Cajun Chicken Pasta is my choice after seeing the 4.5 STARS reviews from 700 plus members. That gotta be GOOD, dont you think so?

Well, I mostly followed the recipe but replaced the garlic powder to real natural garlic instead. John is always excited to try new dish. This time, he gives me an big "A". Honestly, it is a quick, easy and delicious meal. Something you can prepare for a family gathering.

I have signed up at allrecipes.com and I have my own recipe box now to rate the recipes that I have tried. And also post up the photo of my experiment projects! hehe~ I like this site.
ss_blog_claim=41127c93a276c93b2ec234e3485ea835