Thursday, November 06, 2008

6 layered Chocolate cake, to go please!
Have you ever had a 6-layered cake? Well, this 6-layered cake I had is HUGE. It took us 3 days to finish it. John and I finished it. (*ahem*) It looks so good and it taste alright too. I love the walnut very much and it contains countless chocolate chips inside the cake. You don't have to tell me how much the calories of this cake ok? I think I have an idea there.

If you ever visit to Claim Jumper in Arizona, maybe you should try this significant dessert of theirs. Devil Monster Zombie 6-layered cake! When I had this cake to go, I wondered how they were going to PACK it. So, few minutes later, the waitress came back with a SHOES BOX in her hand. Now you have an idea how BIG this cake is! haha!



Now you see the cake... Display in the fridge!


A piece of cake in a BOX!



6 freaking layer cake definitely wont give you 6 pack! duh~

ss_blog_claim=41127c93a276c93b2ec234e3485ea835