Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Good Gift Idea!
Festive season is approaching and there are gift lists that I hav to work on very soon here. Every year, I try to think of something nice and meaningful for my family members and relatives but you know sometimes you just can't think of any idea eventhough you squeeze all your brain juice.

This year, I already knew what I will get for John as Christmas present. Something practicle and he will use everyday. Yup, I will get him a pair of eyeglasses. He has been wanting a new pair of prescriped eye glasses for some times and I think I can just pay for that as his gift rather trying hard to think of something else.

Zenni is the place that I will visit. Due to the economic hardships of our time, I need to cut back my spending and shop wisely for this coming Christmas. ZenniOptical.com sells Stylish Prescription Glasses Online from $8 only. You can find a huge selection of frames, with single vision lens, sunsensor potochromic lens, tinted sunglasses lens, bifocal lens and progressive lens. The Secret to the Low Prices is that they sell only their own manufactured frames direct to the customer, with no middlemen and virtually no advertising budget.

Its time to get John to have a look at Zenni online and pick something that he likes! What a brilliant gift idea.



*paid post*
ss_blog_claim=41127c93a276c93b2ec234e3485ea835