Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Stuffed Green Pepper
Me: I will cook capsicum onion beef for dinner tomorrow night, ok?

John: It is green pepper, not capsicum. By the way, can you make something else with the beef and green pepper?

Me: Oh~~~ You get sick and bored of my chinese food already!

John: They still taste good but I wish to try something else. Do you think you can make some stuffed green pepper.

Me: Sure, Sure...... (Rolling my eyes and started looking up recipe online)



Most recipes are easy and not too complicated. I picked one out from allrecipe.com with bunch of good reviews. Honestly, I had fun making this dish but still the green pepper turned out a little bit too hard. I have to pre-boil it longer next time. Well, enjoy the picture everybody. Please forgive me as I did not get to take a picture of it when it was freshly baked from the oven. We were too hungry and ... you know what happened!






ss_blog_claim=41127c93a276c93b2ec234e3485ea835