Thursday, May 08, 2008

Renuzit TRIscents~


The all-new Renuzit TriScents electric scented oil air freshener is available in two scents: Seaside Breezes and Morning Meadow. I come across this product few months ago and always tempted to try it out. I check out their site today and found out that there is a home makeover competition with Tanya Memme. Tanya Memme hosts a show in A&E, calls Sell This House!

There are 10 semi-finalists now needing your votes so much to make them the winner of this competition, Transform your home with Tanya Memme. The winner could win grand prize 20,000 dollar and have a home makeover with Tanya Memme.

What you have to do is just go to the semi-finalists gallery pick your favourite submission and vote for them. You can vote once per day till June 7. I had a look at all the submissions, and I would say my favourite is the first submission, Suburban Renewal. I think it is a simple yet funny video. I like the background music and also how the scene changed from a dull black and white into a colorful one. I really think this video conveys the message and points successfully.


Why not hop in the semi-finalists gallery now and vote for your favourite! Help them to make their home makeover dream comes true with Tanya Memme!



ss_blog_claim=41127c93a276c93b2ec234e3485ea835