Thursday, January 10, 2008

So Into Lace Knitting~
I actually have some hectic shrug orders on hand but I was so in the mood to lace knit. So I started one. With the 5 balls Knit Picks Palette peruvian highland wool I bought ages ago, I started knitting a top. 2 balls are used to complete the back piece. I blocked it last night and now it is ready to see you all.

The lace pattern is from a Japanese stitch pattern and the whole top pattern is my own design. The lace turn out real pretty and I just want to complete the front piece badly. But now, I just have to put this lace project a side and start the order project ahead?

What do you think about this lace pattern? I personally like it and it is the first time I knit something using navy color.







ss_blog_claim=41127c93a276c93b2ec234e3485ea835