Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas
Can you believe it? Christmas is almost over. I din't blog for more than two weeks. But I been knitting. I have completed a shrug for a client before Christmas and managed to send it off like a week before Christmas. After that, I been crazily knitting some mittens for Gloria. They turn out real nice! At the same time, I started a baby blanket for Nish. It was a joke before this. I actually wanted to knit a sweater for baby Shane and I have knitted like half of the back. And you know what, I just realized Hawaii has the weather like Malaysia...... so I really think the sweater wont be too practical for baby Shane. I frogged it and started this Bunny Hop Baby Blanket. I have finished one repeatation and I still have 4 more to go. Good stuff to knit! Enjoy it very much!






And... one more thing to share here. I have knitted 3 hats in 3 days. 2 Odessa from Grumperina and 1 Gretel from Ysolda. Yeah, hat bugs are all over me!!! Initially, the 2 odessa were my last minutes knitting gift for Diana and Rosanne. I used those left over wool yarn which I used to knit shrugs previously. After having so much fun knitting those, I really wanted a hat for myself badly. So I knitted the Gretel. And I just love it!!!







Vain me in my grey Gretel! I love it!


Anyway, let the pictures speak the rest! I had decorated the Christmas tree this year and I only have gold and silver ornaments with some gold ribbon on it. Do you like it?!

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year!!! Also, a happy knitting sweet year 2008 ahead!





ss_blog_claim=41127c93a276c93b2ec234e3485ea835