Friday, January 18, 2008

$8 Prescription Eyeglasses
You will be surprised how much it would cost to get a pair of eye glasses here compared back home. Another thing is, prescription is a necessity in the state to obtain a pair of eye glasses. I don't really protect my eyes all these years but luckily, I don't need any glasses so far.

John been wearing glasses since he was in teens. It is just a Great Discovery to come across ZenniOptical. A place that sell some of the most stylish prescription glasses online, with a huge selection of frames with single vision lens, sun-sensor lens, tinted sunglasses lens, bifocal lens and progressive lens available. They sell only their own manufactured frames direct to the customer so their costs are low. With no middlemen and almost no advertising budget, there's no need to make their products expensive! To believe or not, you can get a pair of prescription eye glasses with only $8! I think I should tell my parents in law about this as they need a pair of new glasses badly!







**paid post**
ss_blog_claim=41127c93a276c93b2ec234e3485ea835