Friday, December 12, 2008

I Want This BADLY!!!

It is not even Spring yet but I have already had a look at Chanel Spring 2009 Makeup Collection. Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eye Shadow: 1 Variation. It is SWEEETTT Gorgeous!!! Breathing heavily here. I want that BADLY!!!

But as what I understand, this palette version is available at Europe or Asia. The US Chanel Les 4 Ombres palette version is normally in square shape instead of round. I have to know when this palette will release and I have to get my friends either in UK or Malaysia to get one for me.

I love Chanel Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eye shadow. KahYen bought me one as gift when I went back Malaysia few months ago. It is very sweet of her because she knew how much I had been craving and bragging about this palette. She got me the Les 4 Ombres : SMokey. Waaahhhhh, I still can bearly cover up the excitement I have about owning this palette. I use it very often. Thanks again girl!





I love winter and I hope it won't go by too fast but at the same time, I can't wait for the Spring to approach because I WANT that palette...... I WANt... I want... Iwant...
ss_blog_claim=41127c93a276c93b2ec234e3485ea835