Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Rowan Felted Tweed



Rowan felted tweed is such a pretty yarn. I can't really express how much I enjoy knitting with it. I got this yarn at last year LYS sales and about 2 weeks ago, I casted on to make a sweater. I finished the back piece and had it blocked last night. It is even more gorgeous after blocking. It is so soft, and the stitches show up great.

I am now knitting the front piece with cable design in the middle. I have no idea how I want the neckline to be though I but I will come up with something pretty soon. I went to the LYS this afternoon and first time I had my hands on cascade Lana D O'ro, a 50% wool and 50% alpaca yarn. I bought two skeins to knit a scarf for a etsy client. It is 2usd more expensive than cascade wool but I really think I will grab 6 skein of cascade Lana D O'ro anytime to knit a cardigan for myself. It is incredibly soft and nice to knit with.

ss_blog_claim=41127c93a276c93b2ec234e3485ea835