Thursday, November 20, 2008

Dich and Rick Hoyt
It was pretty tired when I reached home from the interview. I checked my mail and I came across this meaningful touching clip. How much a father can do for his kid? You will be amazed to see how far he can go. This is the story of Dick and Rick Hoyt, they are called Team Hoyt. Their story is so inspiring. It made me cried and feel ashamed too. Sorry for being such a whining baby for most of the time. There are many things we can make it happen if we believe in ourselves.

I hope you would spend few minutes to watch and listen to Hoyts' story. It makes my day. That is so true that, we can DO everything THROUGH him as He has the most strength to support us. Treasure our lives now. Life is too short!



ss_blog_claim=41127c93a276c93b2ec234e3485ea835