Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Carina!


I received a sms 2 days ago from my mom and she told me that the knitted top was already shipped to my cousin Carina. The parcel arrived last night and Carina told me that the top arrived at the right time to be her birthday present. It is totally not my plan as I have no idea today is her birthday but I can deny it is the perfect time for her to have the top.

She tried it on and took some pictures as I requested. It looks a bit bigger on her but I would say it still looks nice. The red color shows off so nice in the pictures.

Carina is one of the few cousins that I am close with and I am always comfortable to talk to her about everything. On your very very big day today, I wish you a very Happy Birthday my dearie cousin! =)
ss_blog_claim=41127c93a276c93b2ec234e3485ea835