Tuesday, July 15, 2008

So hot in here!!!
"Hot in..... So hot in herre..... So hot in....." This is the song that always in my mind whenever I get in someone's car with bad air conditioning. You know what I mean, don't you? Imagine you have the car parked under the sun for hours in the summer, and how badly the heat invasion could be when you get in the car. I always make sure my car has the perfect air conditioning going on especially in the summer. I can't stand the sweat all over my my body, wet my hair, mess up and smurge my make up. You can figure out the picture.

Please get your auto air-con fix if yours is not working right. Go to discountacparts.com and get the auto ac parts you need with reasonable discounted price. Discoutacparts offers some of the best A/C Compressor and other AC parts! The product brands they carry are Volkswagen ac compressor, BMW or Mercedes AC compressor and others.

Your girl friends are HOT! Guys, please take care of your auto conditioning.


ss_blog_claim=41127c93a276c93b2ec234e3485ea835