Thursday, July 31, 2008

All Time Favourite Seafood
I do not remember that I love seafood that much until I come to the States. I always love fish but shrimp and crab are not my picks most of the time. But story changes, I love shrimps so much lately. Not only I order shrimps whenever I go to seafood restaurants, I actually love to cook some shrimps dish at home.

Talk about home cook seafood dish, fried calamari has to be my all time favourite! I love to add in some curry powder in the mixed batter so it gives the fried calamari a better spicy taste. Whenever I make fried calamari, John will make his popular dish which is the baked pineapple salmon. We always enjoy our seafood home cook meal very much.

Well, you should know the Great American Seafood Cook Off is coming up soon. For those who love seafood like I do should not miss this show. This fifth Annual cook off will be held from Aug 2-3 at the New Orleans Morial Convention Center. It is one of America’s most prestigious culinary competitions, one chef and one state will walk away with the title of King of American Seafood.

I am looking forward to watch this show very much as I know many interesting delicious dish will be designed by those great chef. Through this event, you will be surprised to know that plentiful seafood are from America. Why not grab some local shrimp from the market and make yourself a gumbo?



*paid post*
ss_blog_claim=41127c93a276c93b2ec234e3485ea835