Saturday, October 14, 2006

SP9 questionnaire!
1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
I love cotton and wool alot. Currently I am in Malaysia so cotton is always my first choice but I will get more wool yarn when I head back to the state. I knit more with worsted weight or lace weight yarn. Dont really like fur, eye-lash kind of fancy yarns.
2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
I store them in a nice sweet pinky pouch. But its getting too small for all my needles and hooks. haha!

3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your
skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
I started knitting at the first year I was in University. I made a sweater for my BF (now husband) then several scarves as well. I would say my knitting skill is between intermediate and advanced.


4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
I have an Amazon account but no wish list.

5. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products, etc.)
I love fruit and flower scent, like grapefruits, berries and rose. Lately I am crazy about olive bath products!

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
Ya, I love ice-cream banana split! I love dark chocolate too!

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
I crochet,I make cards, scrapbook and I cut hair for friends too ! I used to be a very famous hair styler when studied in Scotland. Nope, I dont spin. Would like to learn.

8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy
wants to make you a CD)
I love R & B.. sentimental, new age... soft rock! Ya, my computer can play MP3s

9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand?
My current favourite colour is Green, purple and Pink! I like pastel colour! I love black n white too! I dont really like maroon, bright orange, dark brown.

10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
I just married last year but now in Malaysia waiting for my visa to fly back to hubby. Most probably will be back before Christmas. We have a dog named Pepe!

11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
I wear scarves, hats at the States.

12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
I love knit bolero, blouse, cardigan. I love lace pattern alot!

13. What are you knitting right now?
I have 2 projects on hand now. One is a birthday present for my good friend, its a sleeveless white lacey-pattern top. Another one is a crochet cardigan.

14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
Yes.

15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
I use circular needles more often now. I prefer aluminium/metal type.

16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
Nope.

17. How old is your oldest UFO?
Errr... 6 months! haha

18. What is your favorite holiday?
Chinese New Year and Christmas

19. Is there anything that you collect?
Stickers for scrapbook!

20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have ?
There is a latest Japanese lace pattern book for knitting and crochet which I want to get so much from my yarn shop. I dont have any subscriptions now but will get some when I am back to States.

21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?
Colour Dying and Spinning.

22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
Ya, I knitted one pair of socks so far. Size 39-40.

23. When is your birthday? (mm/dd)
Feb 3rd

ss_blog_claim=41127c93a276c93b2ec234e3485ea835