Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Our 4th Anniversary



Time flies, doesn't it? This day 4 years ago, I married to John in front of a Juctice of Peace with Nina, parents in law around. It just seemed happen not even a year ago! After that, we had a wonderful wedding back home at Malaysia at year 2007.

Leaving my family, freinds and career to marry to America is definitely not something wise to do but for love, I guess you can let go a lot of things that you already have and hope for more and better with the man you decide to love for the rest of your live.

I can't even tell you how much I miss my family and how often my eyes just turn red and tear up when I think about them but don't worry, I am happy here and John is really good to me. Also, I am blessed with a good family and they all are real sweet and nice to me.

I thank God for everything he provides and I treasure my life very much as I suppose to. As long as I know I am not walking alone, I am sure I will have all the courage to live the life I want! Love you John, and I am looking forward to be with you for many many many many many years ahead!








ss_blog_claim=41127c93a276c93b2ec234e3485ea835