Thursday, July 20, 2006

Its a good mood day!
Its a Friday, and I am waiting for cab to bus station. I work as a locum pharmacist at Genting Highland during weekends. Its a very relaxing job and I kinda like it. I need to work to make sure i still have some income while waiting for the stupid visa.
We got another email from US government, telling us that the preliminary processing is complete. Well, I just dont know how much longer they need to get my visa done. I just miss my hubby a lot. Time flies, I have been here for more than half year. eerrrrrr... * = _ = *
I always bring a knitting project with me whenever I work up at the highland, so i can keep my hands busy on the way there. Really gotta rush up abit in the MIL blouse. Have to complete it before I fly back to the state o!
What a nice mood today! I just like my life ! =)
ss_blog_claim=41127c93a276c93b2ec234e3485ea835