Thursday, January 12, 2006

My little luxury world!
With all my love n passion in knitting, I have finally start this blog especially for it! There are so many wonderful knitting blogs around and I have been having so much fun PLUSSS * enviness * surfing them.
Well, I started knitting four years ago. My first project was a sweater for my boyfriend (now my hubby!) I was totally indulged in this wonderful craft art and spending day and night knitting the sweater. Since then, I knitted many scarves for close friends and coursemates too since I studied my last year of course in Scotland. Cooooooold country! But totally enjoy it ! Will definitely go back travelling!
I am currently in the state and been here for about 3 months. I spoiled myself to the fullest by crazily buying yarns, megazine and doing all the projects! At the same time, I pick up crochet as well and I believe I did not bad too! Still.... I love knitting better!
How can I describe that kind of feeling when you have the needles and yarn on n off your fingers? that kind of sensation is GREAT ! ITs like your magic hands n fingers are creating a new wonderful world, flying dancing in the air...... and when you have your project completed in the WHOLE PIECE, that is even a greater better feeling! Great acchivement! NO DOUBT!
But... So far I had just knitted some socks, lace pattern scarves, some handbags... And I am really really looking forward to starting my BIGGER project. I want to knit some wear-piece, nice top, nice sweater, nice shawl, nice shrug......
Wish me luck and... yeah... I wanna tell you again... I really really LOVE knitting! hehe
ss_blog_claim=41127c93a276c93b2ec234e3485ea835